Are you ready to
manifest your Superbloom career?
Join our virtual 9 month long program for mid career professional women to own their ambition, flourish and thrive with just 4 hours per month along with videos you can watch at your own pace.
Nomination window open till: 15 Aug, 2023
Dr. Ramya Ranganathan
Dr. Beth Duckles
- Superbloom Studios is the umbrella organization that is bringing you this program.
- We, at Superbloom, with our decades of global corporate experience aim to provide a platform for leaders in corporate, academic and start-up ecosystems to develop and practice intentionally inclusive leadership.
- Our organization believes in directly impacting today’s and tomorrow’s leaders by providing holistic support that includes incubation, coaching, data-driven marketing, advocacy and communication training.
- Dr. Beth Duckles is one of the facilitators in our accompanying flourishing phase.
- She is the founder and co-director of Open Post Academics, a program that assists transitioning academics.
- As an anthropologist, accomplished storyteller and published author, she is also the creator of multiple workshops and programs focussed on qualitative research methods, community building and other related fields of social sciences.
- Dr. Ramya Ranganathan is the facilitator of our foundation program.
- She has over 15 years of experience in creating and conducting university courses as well as leadership programs for Fortune 500 companies on topics of leadership, inner world mastery, emotional intelligence, stress management and career crafting.
- She is a PhD from London Business School, an internationally certified life and leadership coach, an awardee of “Top 15 Innovators in Higher Education in India” and an adjunct faculty at IIM Bangalore.
What our former Superbloom Fellows from the program say
"Attending the SuperBloom Fellows program had a very positive influence in my life. I am an Engineer raising two kids and constantly juggling between family and work. The course helped me understand the way our brain works and how it processes emotions and stress. It forced me to assess the factors contributing to stress in my life, dig deep into my fears, strengths and weaknesses, dreams and aspirations. I came out of it with a tool box that can help me navigate both personal and professional life with mindful awareness.
I highly recommend the course to any one who is willing to understand human behavior and wants to apply this to live enriched life."
Principal Engineer, II-VI Incorporated