Dr. Ramya Ranganathan
Dr. Beth Duckles
- Superbloom Studios is the umbrella organization that is bringing you this program.
- We, at Superbloom, with our decades of global corporate experience aim to provide a platform for leaders in corporate, academic and start-up ecosystems to develop and practice intentionally inclusive leadership.
- Our organization believes in directly impacting today’s and tomorrow’s leaders by providing holistic support that includes incubation, coaching, data-driven marketing, advocacy and communication training.
- Dr. Beth Duckles is one of the facilitators in our accompanying flourishing phase.
- She is the founder and co-director of Open Post Academics, a program that assists transitioning academics.
- As an anthropologist, accomplished storyteller and published author, she is also the creator of multiple workshops and programs focussed on qualitative research methods, community building and other related fields of social sciences.
- Dr. Ramya Ranganathan is the facilitator of our foundation program.
- She has over 15 years of experience in creating and conducting university courses as well as leadership programs for Fortune 500 companies on topics of leadership, inner world mastery, emotional intelligence, stress management and career crafting.
- She is a PhD from London Business School, an internationally certified life and leadership coach, an awardee of “Top 15 Innovators in Higher Education in India” and an adjunct faculty at IIM Bangalore.