manifest your Superbloom career?
Are you ready to
It’s true that women in Leadership positions are battling against a tsunami of implicit and explicit biases that are working against them.
It’s true that society and corporate culture have created glass ceilings which are discriminatory in nature.
Bloom & Be Seen
An inside out approach to leadership
Foundation phase :
September 01, 2023 - Feb 29, 2024
Flourishing phase :
March 01, 2024 - May 31, 2024
Our Superbloom Fellows program was envisioned to build a community of leaders who can bring their authentic self to work, be it in a corporate or an entrepreneurial world. Our founding philosophy towards building value-driven leadership skills is, in equal parts, understanding and mastering one's inner self as well as building tools and techniques to reflect on the outer world. In this annual fellowship program we would assemble a cohort of women ready to own their ambition and commit to act on it.
We encourage our Fellows to bring their authentic self to the learning and assist them in mastering their innerselves. We also provide coaching and training for the Fellows to get reinforcements from the external world around them. One specific differentiation of our program, is that we strongly believe it takes visionary sponsors to help the external world see the changes our Fellows are bringing about in their leadership roles. Hence we also provide tools for the sponsors and mentors of our Fellows in the second half of the program. This is a great tangible way for organizations to grow women leaders.
Dr. Ramya Ranganathan
Dr. Beth Duckles
- Superbloom Studios is the umbrella organization that is bringing you this program.
- We, at Superbloom, with our decades of global corporate experience aim to provide a platform for leaders in corporate, academic and start-up ecosystems to develop and practice intentionally inclusive leadership.
- Our organization believes in directly impacting today’s and tomorrow’s leaders by providing holistic support that includes incubation, coaching, data-driven marketing, advocacy and communication training.
- Dr. Beth Duckles is one of the facilitators in second part, flourishing phase of the fellowship.
- She is the founder and co-director of Open Post Academics, a program that assists transitioning academics.
- As a sociologist, accomplished storyteller and published author, she is also the creator of multiple workshops and programs focussed on qualitative research methods, community building and other related fields of social sciences.
- Dr. Ramya Ranganathan is the creator and lead facilitator of the Superbloom Fellows program.
- She has over 15 years of experience in creating and conducting university courses as well as leadership programs for Fortune 500 companies on topics of leadership, inner world mastery, emotional intelligence, stress management and career crafting.
- She is a PhD from London Business School, an internationally certified life and leadership coach, an awardee of “Top 15 Innovators in Higher Education in India” and an adjunct faculty at IIM Bangalore.